Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Houston Gang An update 8/30

On Sat, 09 Sep 2017 08:29:20 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 23:28:01 -0400,
wrote:

On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 22:58:55 -0400,
wrote:

SNIP

"RV" can also be a trailer. I don't imagine you could buy much of a
class-A motor home for $4000.

Lots of Class C units adequate for emergency purposes for $4000 or
less.

With the vehicle? Nothing roadworthy, for sure.

Actually yes.Complete and driveable. Might not pass any safety
inspectiom, but as I said - adequate for emergency use. Even if you
scrap it after 3 months it's cheaper than a motel.
Also some old Class A units - with big gas guzzling V8 engines and
even a few old bus conversions.
Something I'd travel accross the continent with? Definitely not - but
something to keep you warm and dry, and secure - most definitely. With
working appliances even, so you can cook meals and keep the beer cold.