Posted to aus.religion.christian,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.suicide.methods,alt.messianic
dolf dolf is offline

Default -- WHO WHAT WHE IGGY THE PIGGY BLABBERED ON ABOUT"Furnace Filter Questions"

-- SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW ME ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE AND I
WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD FOR EVER [PSALM 23:6]

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 8 September, 2017

Nous: #43
Time: 11:00 hrs
Date: 2017.9.8
Torah: #50 #30 #20 %81 = #19
Dao: Absolute Negation, It's Universal Application
Tetra: #44 - Stove
I-Ching: H50 - The Cauldron, Holding
Â* Â*
Latin: Praemium {God is one & unique} Alt: Raahel {Vision of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST UNFAVOURABLE SPIRITS, AGAINST SLANDERERS
2. ASTRONOMY, MATHEMATICS, GEOGRAPHY & GEOMETRY
3. WISE & PHILOSOPHERS
4. Sith
}

Isaac {He laughs}

http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:5,col:4,nous:43&idea: {395}&idea:{478}

..jackNote@zen: 1, row: 5, col: 4, nous: 43 [Date: 2017.9.8, Super: #395 /
#43 - Absolute Negation, It's Universal Application; I-Ching: H50 - The
Cauldron, Holding; Tetra: 44 - Stove, Ego: #478 / #43 - Absolute Negation,
It's Universal Application; I-Ching: H50 - The Cauldron, Holding; Tetra: 44
- Stove]

YOUTUBE: "Incubus - 11 am"

- https://youtu.be/jftYV-5rJiU

-- WHO WHAT WHERE --

"HERE AND YOU ARE THERE {#490 = #200, #20, #70, #80, #70, #50 as skopos
(G4649): {#18 as #640} 1) an observer, a watchman; 2) the distant mark
looked at, the goal or end one has in view}.
SO DO I REALLY EVEN CARE.
TOO MANY QUESTIONS SHARE.
YOUR CHAT IS JUST DESPAIR.
ALWAYS LYING JUST BEWARE.
PREFER BLANK SCREEN STARE."

THE COMING OF THE COMFORTER
Upon the occasion of his departure, Jesus Christ spoke of the coming of the
Comforter as a blessing given by the Father:-- "Jesus answered and said to
him, 'If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love
him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not
love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but
the Fathers who sent Me.

These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the
Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will
teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said
to you. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world
gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be
afraid. You have heard Me say to you, 'I am going away and coming back to
you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the
Father,' for My Father is greater than I. 'And now I have told you before
it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe. I will no longer
talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has
nothing in Me. But that the world may know that I love the Father, and as
the Father gave Me commandment, so I do. Arise, let us go from here.'"
[John 14:23-31]

In the text below, the name Gamaliel-'God has rewarded' is associated with
the manifest of Melchizedek as the coming of the Son of Man. This
experience of the indwelling Holy Spirit is otherwise known as the latter
rain. Furthermore, the four powers ('Armozel', 'Oroiael', 'Daveithe',
'Eleleth') referenced within this tractate known as: 'Melchizedek', may
actually correspond to the 4 quarters given for the 4th year of the
priestly course Gamul, as the head of the family serving the 22nd course of
the 24 priestly courses:

#1: Shecaniah {Dweller with Jehovah/Habitation of the Lord} [Lot/Psalms 10
- A Song of Confidence in God's Triumph Over Evil]
#2: Delaiah {Jehovah has drawn/The poor of the Lord} [Lot/Psalms 23 - The
Lord the Shepherd of His People]
#3: Jakim {He will raise/Rising; confirming; establishing} [Lot/Psalms 12 -
Man's Treachery and God's Constancy]
#4: Jehoiarib {Jehovah contends/Fighting, or multiplying, of the Lord}
[Lot/Psalms 1 - The Way of the Righteous and the End of the Ungodly]

According to 4Q319 - 'Calendar of the Heavenly Signs' a phenomenon referred
to in Hebrew as ('oth)-sign ocurred during this priestly course. These are
consistently represented in the scroll as conjunctions of Shecaniah-'Yahweh
has established His dwelling' the 4th year of Gamul-'Rewarded' as the 22nd
priestly course.

If we consider that the entire sanctuary service provides the stage for
priests to serve for seven days and after which they were then rotated
out--we therefore have a basis for a priestly chronology which is derived
from the 7 day week. This chronology was then mapped to solar/lunar node
cycles. For this reason, the Qumran calendar began on a Wednesday, has 364
days of 4 equal quarters of 91 (30 + 30 + 31) days. For which King David is
reported to have written 364 Psalms as songs for the daily service before
the altar:

"Now David the son of Jesse was wise and shone like the sun, a scribe and
man of discernment, blameless in all his ways before God and men. The LORD
gave him a brilliant and discerning spirit, so that he wrote: psalms, three
thousand six hundred; songs to sing before the altar accompanying the daily
perpetual burnt offering, for all the days of the year, *three* *hundred*
*and* *sixty*-*four* {ie. *thus* *the* *SOLOMON'S* *TEMPLE* *which*
*FREEMASONRY* *FALSELY* *ALLEGES* *TO* *REPRESENT* IS A 364 day / year
NATURAL and not a 365.25 day / year JULIAN CALENDAR}; for the Sabbath
offerings, fifty-two songs; and for the New Moon offerings, all the
festival days, and the Day of Atonement, thirty songs." [Apocryphal Psalms
of David, 11Q5 Col. 27:2-8]

"All these he composed through prophecy given him by the Most High." [11Q5
Col. 27:11]

Rabbi Yisroel Ciner in his Parsha-Insights gives understanding of the
Qumran calendar's objective in tracking a 364 day solar cycle. It is not
only concerned with eclipse phenomenon, but with the Day of Judgment:
"After the first day of creation, the Torah writes: 'And it was evening,
and it was morning, day one.' [Genesis 1:5] Not the first day, but, rather,
Day One. The Medrash teaches that this refers to Yom Kippur.

[...] At that point of creation, no 'beings' had yet been created. There
was absolute Oneness. The Day of One. Once the angels, with the forces of
RA-evil were created on the second day, this Oneness no longer existed.
There was now the illusion of events occurring without Hashem's direct
intervention. The illusion that there might be more than One...

The world will return to this state at the time of the Moshiach.

There will be absolute clarity and the whole world will recognize Hashem's
sovereignty. 'On that day His name will be One'. Those are the two bookends
of man's journey. Absolute clarity on either end with a lot of confused
meandering in the middle. But Hashem granted us a day each year when we can
get a glimpse of that Oneness. A glimpse of where we're heading.

The numerical value of the Satan is 364. The year is comprised of 365 days.
There is one day where he can't even present the illusion that he has
power. That is what the Medrash was teaching when it said that Day One
refers to Yom Kippur. That day is designated for the annulment of RA-evil.
Hashem removes the external RA and we must remove our internal RA. It is
the day of forgiveness and atonement. Yom Kippur--where the world had been
and where it's heading. Ha'azinu--where we've been and where we're
heading." [Parshas Haazinu/Yom Kippur, © Rabbi Yisroel Ciner, 16 September,
1999]

YOUTUBE: "Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (The Stargate Mix)"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8onMJT7Os6g

DOLF @ 0627 HOURS ON 7 SEPTEMBER 2017: "I DO THE ESOTERIC / 3ABN DO THE
EXOTERIC AND TOGETHER WE ARE AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE WHO WILL WIN AGAINST YOUR
ATTEMPTS OF NEO FACISM.

ON SATURDAY 21 AUGUST 1999 AS A COVENANT WITH ALMIGHTY GOD:

God is bij ons en we bewegen onder de schaduw van de vleugels aan de
Almachtige.

I then walked naked within the street from 5 Saint Andrews Street, North
Melbourne along Williams Street, down Latrobe Street to Steamworks (a gay /
bi / str8 men's sauna) as just prior to Elizabeth Street before getting
arrested and psychiatrically assessed for a statutory period of three days
before released (tough titties for the Victoria Police erroneous PATROL
Computer Records) as my millennium pre-emptive action so that your dual
eclipses of 21 August 1914 as during World War I: 28 July 1914 to 11
November 1918 and 21 August 2017 are brought to naught.

SEE ALSO: THE ECLIPSE TREASON {#Cheth (8 - #8) + #Shin (21 - #300) = #308
and #Shin (21 - #300) + #Kaf (11 - #20) = #320} PLOT BY VIETNAM VETERANS /
RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE / FREEMASONS / ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS BEEN
FOILED:

- http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Eclipse.pdf

I HAVE ASCERTAINED (WITHIN ACCORDANCE WITH MY DELIBERATE PROTEST OF
CONSCIENCE AND ARREST UPON SATURDAY 21 AUGUST 1999 AND OF EVIDENCE TENDERED
AT THE EXTRA-ORDINARY VICTORIA CIVIL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL HEARING OF 7
DECEMBER 2001) THAT THE REFUSAL OF COMMUNION BY ARCHBISHOP GEORGE PELL AT
SAINT PATRICKS CATHEDRAL MELBOURNE ON PENTECOST SUNDAY OFÂ*31 MAY 1998
ANDÂ*21 JUNE 2000 IS THEN ASSOCIATED TO AN ECLIPSE ON THE FOLLOWING YEAR
OFÂ*21 JUNE 2001:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTnNwWW5wZnVXMGs

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWGRhaTNucjR0c28

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRDRwX3lBV3dlSmM

[IMAGE: Memorial capstone: #Mem (13 - #40), #Aleph (1 - #1), #Shin (21 -
#300), #Kaf (11 - #20), #Aleph (1 - #1), #He (5 - #5), #Cheth (8 - #8),
#Shin (21 - #300) of the Royal Arch Freemasons Australia dated 30 May 1999,
that is situated in the centre of a circular garden in the forecourt of the
Hotel Sofitel, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne]

THE TAKING OF OATH HAS A SPECIFIC MEANING WITHIN THE JEWISH SENSE OF IT AS
"TO SEVEN ONESELF" AND WHICH IS A CHRONOLOGICAL CONTEXT AS THE NOTION OF
RATIONAL PI = 3W1D AS SUBSCRIBING TO A HOMOIOS PERSPECTIVE OF THE
PERENNIALIST TRADITION AND NOT OF THE HETEROS CONTRIVANCE:

'I *SWEAR* by him who the TETRAKTYS (#10) found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
*PERENNIAL* *NATURE'S* *FOUNTAIN*, *CAUSE* AND *ROOT*.'

Nous: #71
Time: 23:45 hrs
Date: 2017.3.17
Torah: #5 #200 #8 %81 = #51
Dao: Know-How as a Disease, Disease of Knowledge
Tetra: #6 - Contrariety
I-Ching: H38 - Contrariety, Opposition, Polarising, Perversion

Latin: Deprecatio {God who knows all things} Alt: Koqyah {Explode Forth in
God] {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST FEMALE STERILITY & REBELLIOUS CHILDREN
2. TREASURES, LIBRARIES & ARCHIVES
3. THE PRESS
4. Isro
}
Joseph {Increase; addition}; #0 CE

http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:9,col:2,nous:71&idea: {150}&idea:{490}&idea:{151}&idea:{388}

..jackNote@zen: 2, row: 9, col: 2, nous: 71 [Super: #490 / #70 - Difficulty
in Knowing How, Obtuse; I-Ching: H53 - Gradual Advance, Development
(gradual progress), Infiltrating, Advancement; Tetra: 14 - Penetration,
Ego: #388 / #71 - Know-How as a Disease, Disease of Knowledge; I-Ching: H38
- Contrariety, Opposition, Polarising, Perversion; Tetra: 6 - Contrariety]

ABC NEWS @ 1736 HOURS ON 8 SEPTEMBER 2017: "MEXICO EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI
CONFIRMED AS CAPITAL HIT BY MAGNITUDE-8.1 QUAKE, KILLING FIVE:

A massive magnitude-8.1 earthquake has hit off Mexico's southern coast,
toppling houses in Chiapas state, causing at least five deaths and setting
off a tsunami warning, officials said.

The quake was so strong that it caused buildings to sway violently in
Mexico's capital more than 1,000 kilometres away.

Residents fled buildings, many in their pyjamas, and gathered in frightened
groups in the street. Some neighbourhoods remained in darkness after
electricity was knocked out.

The US Geological Survey (USGS) said the quake struck at 11:49pm on
Thursday local time and its epicentre was 165 kilometres west of Tapachula
in Chiapas, not far from Guatemala. It had a depth of 69.7 kilometres.

The US Tsunami Warning System said hazardous tsunami waves were possible on
the Pacific coasts of several Central American countries, including
Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama and Honduras, within
three hours.

A tsunami was also confirmed for Mexico, with the largest wave measuring
one metre, according to the Pacific Tsunami Warning Centre."

-
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-08/strong-earthquake-shakes-mexico-capital/8886676

THREE ANGELS MESSAGES AS LOGICAL AND LEGAL SYLLOGISM, SEVEN PLAGUES AS
CIRCUMSCRIBED REALITY UPON YOU AND THE INTELLECTUAL PROPOSITION OF THE TEN
COMMANDMENTS AS AUTONOMOUS SOVEREIGN LAW:

- https://tunein.com/radio/3ABN-Australia-Radio-s276995/

RADIO 3ABN [THREE ANGELS BROADCASTING NETWORK] AUSTRALIA

- dolf

Initial Post: 8 September 2017

#THREE #ANGELS #MESSAGES #MELCHIZEDEK #SOLOMONS #TEMPLE

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 9/4/2017 2:14 PM, Iggy the Piggy ****ted:

Well, I have to disagree with the others and explain why. A filter is a whole
house defense and not at all just a big-chunk-blocker, which is all the
washables are good for...regardless of their "claims". The more you can catch
the better, period...why people wear dust masks instead of pulling pantyhose
over their heads.

Er.........huh?
This is obviously gettin', what I call, kinky which da furnace, folks. I
mean....panty hose?
You know what? Talkin' about panty hose, I've always thought a girl's
box gets pretty hot wearin' panty hose.

How do you feel about it?

*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html

defines a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING€ť and the question is, if it is
permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS