Jim Thompson

Default "Sorry I dialed the wrong Number." Calls ????????

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 07:21:02 -0600, "Jim & Lil"
jim.morris-at-sk.sympatico.ca wrote:

My answer to junk faxers is to send them 10 pages of solid black (easy
to do with WinFax, gets their attention right away

...Jim Thompson

Better than that Jim!....skotch tape 4 black sheets of paper end to end
and then form it in a loop through your fax machine so it runs continuosly.
Then hit send and go to bed....LOL....Jim

"Daniel L. Belton" wrote in message
Actually, all faxes are supposed to have the originating fax number in the
fax header, but the junk faxes don't always have the correct information.

WinFax is computer-based, no machinery. So I could send hundreds of
pages, no sweat. But I figured that at about 10 pages the recipient
would notice. (Black sheets use toner ;-)

Legally, CSID is required, but seems to be unenforced.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |