Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Furnace Filter Questions

replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote:
Like I said previously. With HOH, only now does Usenet get to the masses.
That's what you want and can't get any other way currently. And who are you to
say someone's "stealing" FREE PUBLIC INFORMATION instead of liberating it?
You're nothing! (I wouldn't be surprised, if you're from Ohio).

And, even I only witnessed you ONCE contributing to an answer and not being a
misdirecting waste of space. I'm no shill, but I know a ****load better when I
see it. What am I doing here? I'm wasting my time trying to make sense to an
imbecile and his worthless scum friend trolls. My Quotes are just the only way
to split paragraphs, that's why they're empty. F-OFF, douchebag!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ns-268417-.htm