Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Furnace Filter Questions

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 5:44:08 PM UTC-4, Iggy wrote:
replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote:
You really need medication. I didn't quote, because I responded to the main
question. Again, how do you "people" not get that this old question is what
New would-be Asker's are finding in their search for their answer. THAT'S WHY
THERE'S NO SAME NEW OR REPEAT QUESTIONS!

I previously explained to you that if you google for "are cleanable filters
best", and go through the first 3 pages, you gets lots of hits for
helpful websites with info, not one is a link to AHR or any other newsgroup.
I;m sure you could go through many more pages of hits before you found
any. So, I'm not buying that someone with a question about furnace filters
is ever likely to come upon this ten year old thread and that it
needs more information on the slim chance they will. Further proof of
that is the fact that there hasn't been any activity on it, until you
dug it up. And you didn't dig it up because you had a question. Why
did you revive it? Are you a shill for HomeMoanersHub, trying to build
up web traffic?

And yet, you don't fix or expand or add to the answers. You just flounder in
your bygone mirror world, slapping each others assess for a job poorly done.
Answers, commonly, replete with idle chit-chat and trolling...I added a
quick-scroll 4th Answer and you trolls came along to bump it up to 18 with
your irrelevant whining. Go back to your hole on the short-bus.

What are you doing here? You told us you were not on Usenet!
Still incapable of learning to quote I see too. Typical HomeMoanerHub
poster. Or is that failure to quote deliberate, in the hopes of
luring people back to HMH to find the rest, because you're a shill?