Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Furnace Filter Questions

replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote:
You really need medication. I didn't quote, because I responded to the main
question. Again, how do you "people" not get that this old question is what
New would-be Asker's are finding in their search for their answer. THAT'S WHY
THERE'S NO SAME NEW OR REPEAT QUESTIONS!

And yet, you don't fix or expand or add to the answers. You just flounder in
your bygone mirror world, slapping each others assess for a job poorly done.
Answers, commonly, replete with idle chit-chat and trolling...I added a
quick-scroll 4th Answer and you trolls came along to bump it up to 18 with
your irrelevant whining. Go back to your hole on the short-bus.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ns-268417-.htm