Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Furnace Filter Questions

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 8:14:06 AM UTC-4, Iggy wrote:
replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote:
Really? There you go lying again.
How am I a troll for standing up for myself
and defending myself, while practicing my freedom?

Another poster here was pretty nice to you, gave you some pointers,
one of which was that people here can't figure out what it is that
you're bitching about when you consistently make posts without
quoting that which you're replying to. So, I have no idea what
alleged lie you're referring to, but I did not call you a troll.

I WENT AFTER NO-ONE! I made
an inconspicuous comment, to then find Real Trolls crying about me taking a
book out of the library. RIDICULOUS!

Here is what you posted:

"I thought we turned a new leaf, but here you are hopping right back in with
the dimwit clown trolls of stupidity with no clue of what I said. "

YOU are the one who used the word troll, not me and you attacked me
and the other posters here. And even after that, I still didn't call
you a troll.

This site's at least trying to do what Usenet never did nor ever will
accomplish. Usenet was handed its hat by an explosion of Q&A sites that put it
to shame overnight, TWENTY YEARS AGO! Usenet was poised to be the Real
Internet and a collection of filtered, proven and certified Wiki's. But, they
threw it away.

Obviously you don't realize that most of the AHR posts, and an even
higher percentage of the relevant ones, are coming from usenet the
usual way and not via your HomeMoanersHub. In fact, the most ignorant,
clueless posts, seem to come from there. Most of them are people
asking via that portal and getting their answers here. But then most
of those questions from HomeMoanersHub seem to be one hit wonders.
They ask some poorly detailed question that can't be answered because
it's devoid of necessary info, and the despite people here trying to
help, they are never heard from again. More recently there has been
a big increase in people from there digging up ten year old threads
and responding to them, replying back to a person from ten years ago,
as if they were there asking that question now.

All this has me wondering if there aren't some posters aligned with
HomeMoanersHub who's real purpose is to build traffic for that
website. Are you a paid shill?

We should be debating Best Practices,

That's a classic coming from you. Just the other day another poster
very nicely pointed out that you never quote anything when you make
a reply, so no one knows what the hell you're referring to. Did you
adopt that best practice?