Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Furnace Filter Questions

replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote:
Really? There you go lying again. How am I a troll for standing up for myself
and defending myself, while practicing my freedom? I WENT AFTER NO-ONE! I made
an inconspicuous comment, to then find Real Trolls crying about me taking a
book out of the library. RIDICULOUS!

This site's at least trying to do what Usenet never did nor ever will
accomplish. Usenet was handed its hat by an explosion of Q&A sites that put it
to shame overnight, TWENTY YEARS AGO! Usenet was poised to be the Real
Internet and a collection of filtered, proven and certified Wiki's. But, they
threw it away.

We should be debating Best Practices, Best Materials, Best Designs, Full Use
Potential and Perfectly Accurate information. But no, Humanity only wants to
keep stumbling over its own feet again and again. The Internet could've fixed
the world, but it ended up exposing Humanity.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ns-268417-.htm