Posted to sci.electronics.repair
~misfit~[_3_] ~misfit~[_3_] is offline

Default Decimal Time

Once upon a time on usenet rickman wrote:
Look165 wrote on 9/2/2017 3:42 AM:
The sun comes back nearly every 24h !

Animals , like us, live based on circadian rythm.

rickman a écrit :
Look165 wrote on 9/1/2017 4:28 AM:
It is worthless.

The animal bodies are regulated by the 24h system.

Not sure what you are talking about. Animal rhythms are related to
a daily cycle, it has nothing to do with "hours".

And it would be necessary to redefine the reference second which
is now related to the cesiuaam atom.It is the international
reference like the meter also related to this atom

The second is defined as vibrations of the cesium atom in the same
way the yard is defined in feet. If we wish to change the
definition of the yard to four feet we do that and are done. Likewise we
can change the definition of the second in the same way
to a different number of vibrations of the cesium atom.

Has anyone pointed out that top posting is hard to reply to?

So what does that have to do with hours, minutes and seconds??? You
do know there are 24 hours in a day, right? Changing the length of
the hour won't change the length of the day.

The top-posting should have given you the clue you needed there....
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)