Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Furnace Filter Questions

replying to Tekkie®, Iggy wrote:
Idiot children. I'm NOT responding to the old people, I'm responding to the
old question for NEW people...so they don't have to be as dumb as you clowns
and post the same question as new, dimwits. Why would someone as stupid as you
to newly post the same question when an old question got "allegedly" all the
answers it could from the moron gallery? Do you imbeciles get it now? Is that
clear enough for retards? Get a clue and stop sniffing glue!

Sorry Iggy - but your cred is lost here by your use of the web-site
interface and your posting methods - ie: never quoting any of the
re-examined here - a few folks here will relentlessly point it out
- for fun - or to make themselves feel superior or something.
Don't let them bother you. I'd suggest that you try a usenet server
interface with a decent newsreader .. I'd be glad to help you with
that if you need it. Failing that - please try to include some of
the pertinent points of the thread when you post a reply.
copy & paste perhaps ? dunno.
And one more piece of advice - grow a bit thicker skin - you
haven't been flamed much yet at all - that I've seen -
... yet you're calling people idiots, clowns, imbeciles, ..
John T.