Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Furnace Filter Questions

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 5:14:08 PM UTC-4, Iggy wrote:
replying to Tekkie®, Iggy wrote:
Idiot children. I'm NOT responding to the old people, I'm responding to the
old question for NEW people..

That assumes that some new person digs up the old thread to begin with.
So far, almost all of these 10 year old threads are dug up not by new
people with a question, but by folks like you, responding to an old
thread, to an old poster, as if it was a post just made.

.so they don't have to be as dumb as you clowns
and post the same question as new, dimwits. Why would someone as stupid as you
to newly post the same question when an old question got "allegedly" all the
answers it could from the moron gallery? Do you imbeciles get it now? Is that
clear enough for retards? Get a clue and stop sniffing glue!

I don't see anyone here posting new questions that were answered by
this thread. Just you reviving an old thread. So who exactly are
these dimwit clowns? Joan, Tekkie and Uncle didn't ask anything about
filters, did they?