Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Table material for CNC Router!

On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 23:55:10 -0700 (PDT), robobass
wrote:

i just got a piece of Corian type board. I find it pretty good. With the proper pilot hole it takes wood screws, and I can tap machine threads for the most used fixtures. 12mm is the thickest available, but it is quite stiff and I can run an aluminum bar down the middle underneath, so I'm not worried about sag. I can get a cut-off for about a hundred bucks. Not too bad...

'"Ouch!" nonetheless. I guess with a near 40% tax, it would increase
prices on everything there. How's the refugee situation where you
are?'

The sales tax is 19%.

Is that on top of a VAT, or are you counting the VAT as a sales tax?

--
Ed Huntress