Sundog

Default Moen Faucet Repair

"john behen jr" wrote in message
My email to Moen produced a return email saying I would receive part(s)
in 7 to 10 days. What part(s)??? I don't know! Already have a
replacement (not a Moen). I do not know if I will wait to see what Moen
sends me, or put the new faucet in.

I have recently had a bad experience with Moen. I bought one of their most
expensive
sink faucets and after installation, when turned on, it would gradually
reduce the flow until it stopped. The handle just dropped and drooped. I
sent them email and they suggested they would send me a screw and washer to
fix the problem. How to install? - I should go to their web site and look
for the instructions!!!!

I called them after the little packet arrived and they told me how to do it
but I had to go out and buy Allen key, which cost a pittance. I didn't mind
doing the job but having to drive 30 miles to spend almost nothing was a
pain in the #$%@.

Somehow, I'll think twice about buying Moen again.

Sd