Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

Default Convert a 45 RPM record to Metric

On 2/09/2017 1:40 AM, rickman wrote:
Trevor Wilson wrote on 9/1/2017 6:26 AM:
On 1/09/2017 5:50 PM, rickman wrote:
Trevor Wilson wrote on 8/31/2017 11:07 PM:

I guess you can thank your brain-damaged Prez (at the time - Reagan)
for
that stupidity. Come to think of it, you have another brain-damaged
Prez
running the show again. What gives with you guys? You seem to vote for
people with the intellect of a 10 year old every now and again.

Seems to me electing bad leaders is not unique to the US.Â* Which country
are you from?Â* Never had any bad leaders, huh?

**Australia and, yes. We've had a few, but none quite as appalling as
Trump.

I know little about your leaders, but you have some great entertainment.
Jim Jefferies is a hoot, but I like his specials better than his show.
I watch several TV shows from down under, Ms Fletcher, Rake, Dr. Blake,
and I'm just startng Bess...

**Dunno who Jim Jefferies is. I will have to download some. Mrs
Fletcher, Rake and Dr Blake are all staples in my household. There are
others, but they probably don't travel well:

Shaun Micallef's MAD AS HELL, Utopia, The Weekly With Charlie Pickering.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au