Dave Liquorice

Default Which Programmable Room Stat?

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:10:52 -0000, Set Square wrote:

* At least 4 programmed events per 24 hours (preferably 6)
* Time resolution (granularity) of 10 minutes or better

The newer to the market and cheapo (=A350) ones tend to restrict these =

things, the older ones not.

* 2 day types (nominally weekday/weekend) with the ability to set
any day to either type

On the fly? ie suddenly decide that "today" is a weekend day rather
than a weekday? Not sure any do that, the TP75 here has an "on" from
first event to last event feature not sure what temp its sets
presumably the 1st on one. Don't use it as there is awlays some one in
and all days are programmed with the same thermal profile.

* Temporary over-ride without re-programming
* Holiday feature enabling the heating to be off for a period and
them resume automatically after a specified number of days -
preferably up to at least 50 days

I doubt any don't have those abilties.

Most programmable stats which I have looked at seem to have up/down
buttons to enable you to change the set temperature until the next
programmed event - but not simply to jump to the next event and
adopt whatever temperature is specified for that event. Are there
any which can do this?

Just use the jog buttons to set the temp the same as the next event or
how we use ours just nudge it up a degree when it feels a little cool.

I'm more than happy with a Danfoss TP75.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail