Posted to sci.electronics.repair
rickman rickman is offline

Default Decimal Time

Robert Roland wrote on 9/2/2017 4:44 PM:
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 01:03:44 -0400, rickman wrote:

You still haven't explained how any of this will be better than what we have
now.

We are dividing and multiplying by 10, which is much easier to
understand and to do calculation with.

You need to do a bit more than say, "it will all work out". Sounds like a
steaming pile of crap to me. The calendar will be crap no matter what you
do because there is no connection between the day and the year. We are
using a crap system because there is no such thing as a good one. Units
less than a day are invented and can be changed at will. But we don't have
the will.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998