Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Look165 Look165 is offline

Default Decimal Time

The sun comes back nearly every 24h !

Animals , like us, live based on circadian rythm.

rickman a écrit :
Look165 wrote on 9/1/2017 4:28 AM:
It is worthless.

The animal bodies are regulated by the 24h system.

Not sure what you are talking about. Animal rhythms are related to a
daily cycle, it has nothing to do with "hours".

And it would be necessary to redefine the reference second which is now
related to the cesiuaam atom.It is the international reference like the
meter also related to this atom

The second is defined as vibrations of the cesium atom in the same way
the yard is defined in feet. If we wish to change the definition of the
yard to four feet we do that and are done. Likewise we can change the
definition of the second in the same way to a different number of
vibrations of the cesium atom.

Has anyone pointed out that top posting is hard to reply to?