Posted to sci.electronics.repair
rickman rickman is offline

Default Decimal Time

wrote on 9/1/2017 11:17 AM:
On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 10:36:59 AM UTC-4, rickman wrote:
=
Instead of redefining time measures, we should use base 12 for our day to
day computations? That might actually be less work.

That would instantly remove (at least) 35% of Americans from the computational pool. Without 12 fingers, they would be entirely lost.

I posted this here because I figured the most resistance would come from a
community that has a large interest in keeping things the same. So far no
one has said much about the impact on repair.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998