Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Videos of the neighborhood 1 mile east of where I live.

On 8/28/2017 7:47 PM, Leon wrote:

About 1 mile east of our neighborhood.

This was probably taken yesterday or on Monday. I drove most of this
area this morning on dry streets. This neighborhood was lucky compared
to most of the bad areas.

Drone video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDcN...ature=youtu.be

And the Cajun Navy, volunteers from Louisiana, which helped rescue
residents out of this same neighborhood. We listened to these air boats
most of Sunday and Monday. The water did not rise as high as expected
so this neighborhood dodged the bullet.

This was taken probably 2 days before the drone video above.

This video ends approximately 1/2 mile east of our house.
The water in our street came up over our curb but not quite to the
sidewalk that runs parallel to the street. We were exceptionally lucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sucaDVbz70