Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cordless telephones

[snip]

I find a desk fan better at cooling me.

And even more so if you're wet.

Yes, but that doesn't last very long. I do have a spray bottle full of
water next to me in summer to spray on myself for a quick cool off, bu
it only lasts for 10 minutes. A desk fan continues.

During a recent* power outage, I used a squirt bottle full of water with
a battery-operated fan on it.

* - "recent" was more than 2 years ago. it was "now" when it happened.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"For my money, I'll bet on reason and humanistic kindness. Even if I am
wrong I will have enjoyed my life, the existence of which is under
little dispute." -- Dan Barker, "Losing Faith in Faith"