Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Talk about pricing...

replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote:
I just answered your line of thinking is all. Like, CFL's are just smaller FL
tubes. Even the Circular FL are older than me and yes they were and are a
great improvement. I'm not saying fire is king. My point is to free humanity
from its daily enslavement. Why pay each other when we could just work for
each others enjoyment of life and not have these pointless distractions,
products and industries. Having just what's best and longest lasting, designed
to be scalable with extremely minor pieces of improvement to simply bolt-on,
screw-in and insert.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1142088-.htm