Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Cordless telephones

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 3:01:57 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 18:32:12 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 18:26:38 +0100, wrote:

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 16:45:38 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

All I've got is you're stupid enough to pay a company to provide you with half a service.

It is the power of being a monopoly

Try shopping elsewhere. Don't you guys understand capitalism?

There is nowhere else if it is a monopoly. Most cable companies are
monopolies and they fix prices with the satellite companies. I am all
for dragging them out and shooting them tho.

And satellite doesn't offer internet or if it does, it's crap compared to cable, so cable is the only viable option for many of us. Typically there is only one cable company in an area. Some people are lucky and have a choice, eg Fios is a choice for some people here, but not my area. What an arrogant ass to try to tell us what's going on here when he's in the UK. It works great, I love TiVo and he can go screw himself.