Jay Pique

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

On 30 Jul 2004 15:40:05 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 07:21:26 -0400, Jay Pique wrote:
On 29 Jul 2004 22:07:22 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Why bring it up then, Chris?

It's spam. I personally don't care, but it is spam. Why don't you
give the guy a break. Lord knows you of all people should be a little
compassionate.

Me of all people? Where are you going with _that_, Jay? Might this
have something to do with the email filtering service that I subscribe to?

No - has nothing to do with spamcop. I just figured since you catch a
lot of heat here that you might not feel the need to pile on others.

There is a great deal of difference between "Hi, you don't know me,
buy my crap", and a regular, helpful individual telling a group he
actively helps that a product they're interested in is available.

What's the accepted helpful post to spam ratio by which we should rate
people?

Apparently, Mr. Knight's ratio is beyond that, by the looks of the group.
Someone's analysis showed his ratio is 50:1 or 500:1 or something. Not
a lot of people are 50 parts signal to 1 part noise.

And that it is bad edict.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

No points - already been brought up.

It's a humerous reference to a line used in a movie, inserted to keep
things to get too heavy.

You've got an interesting sense of balance.

JP