Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 20:08:38 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

This is based on a 6-7 year old study.

I can't believe the prices would go up that much in less than a decade.

I can't believe that an idiot like you exists! But there you are, in all
your idiotic "splendour"! BG

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic life:
"I've seen quite a few crimes take place, or known about them, and I've