jim rozen

Default OT- John Kerry Co Sponsors Gun Ban S1431

In article , Gunner says...

Hmm. What's the best way to make tubular magazine speedloaders?

Tubing with a plug on one end and a cork in the other. Years ago a
company made a quiver looking affair with a number of brass then
plastic tubes that could singly be drawn, and used to fill a tube
magazine rapidly.

Maybe you missed my follow on post to another, but what I'm
after here is a way to load only five rounds (the range where
I shoot wants this) through the loading gate in the magazine,
without pulling the tube and follower out all the way.

Basically something that would allow me scoop up five rounds
from bulk ammo, and hold the widget up to the loading
gate and drop them in. Some way to either re-orient the
ones pointing the wrong way, or to reject them from
the scoop.

Sort of a scoop that attaches to a short rectangular block
that has its end profiled to a radius that matches the
magazine diameter.

Basically I'm upset that my daughter can load a bunch of
five round magazines for her marlin and keep on shooting
while I have to fiddle with dropping five rounds at a time
into the lever gun.

Jim

please reply to: