Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atlas craftsman model101 27430

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 11:48:00 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:

Â* If it was mine I'd probably weld up the crack ... but you might not
have the equipment needed . Got any trade schools in your area that
teach welding ? Could be a class project and if they mess it up ... well
you already have one you can't use so you're really no worse off .

Â* --

Â* Snag

You might also say where you are located. There might be some soul on RCM that is close enough to you that they could help. Another option is to make one. If I recall correctly you could either hog one out of a piece of plate or make a weldment.

Dan