Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Talk about pricing...

replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote:
Assuming and Guessing, is not "sure". I've actually measured and also
calculated (watts x amps) old vs. new. And, outside of thicker insulation
items, there was no major improvement and even no improvement. In fact, Flat
Panel TV's ran at 160 to 350-watts, much worse than even projection TV's. What
about the first DECADE of Flat Panel TV's that would blow out in 6-months and
no-one was honoring warranties?

"A fraction" of the electricity. I'm sorry, please tell the world about this
CLEARLY unknown by ALL manufacturers re-invention of the Electric Motor or
Compressor. No, Scroll Compressors aren't in much of anything, even yet, and
they don't last = more short-lived garbage.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1142088-.htm