Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Dumb Yanks Firmly under Birdbrain's Thumb, AGAIN! LOL

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 00:51:11 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

ROTFPMSL! Siri is the worst piece of **** I've ever encountered. You
speak a sentence and it gets one in five words correct.

There's no piece of **** around here like you, Birdbrain! And you KNOW it!
Just those abysmally stupid Yanks don't know it ...yet!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"I can sleep outside in a temperature of -20C wearing only shorts".