Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Thu, 24 Aug 2017 23:46:07 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Here, if you dial 7 digits you get a "Your call cannot be completed as
dialed" recording.

At the time of the change. I had a DVR that connected every night by
phone. It took awhile to figure out why it stopped connecting.

Why the **** would you want your DVR to use the phone line?

Why the **** can't you shut your stupid gob finally, Birdbrain?

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep "thinking":
"I don't wear underwear, but boxers are more comfortable than briefs. Why