Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Thu, 24 Aug 2017 00:11:01 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I try to keep my generator loaded around 50-75% capacity since that's
where the voltage and frequency are the most stable. If you have a lot
of motor loads, power factor while on generator is a concern as well.

Shouldn't a decent generator compensate for that sort of thing?

Yeah, KEEP leading those dumb naive Yanks around by the nose, Birdbrain!
They STILL haven't noticed what the matter is with you! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"If you ask me a question, I don't reply before you've asked it."