Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Ship collision

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 14:53:12 -0500, Ignoramus3346

On 2017-08-23, Ivan Vegvary wrote:

Why,apparently, did both navy ship get damaged so close to the water
line? Didn't the freighter and the oil tanker have a high foreward
brow? 2nd question. How do you lose 10 sailors in possibly a 20-25
mph collision? Is it blut force trauma, or do they drown inside the
ship because that section gets sealed off (no escape) to save the
rest of the ship. One of you probably has some educated opinions.
Thanks, Ivan Vegvary

I think that they got hit by bulbous bows... And people live inside
those compartments... The series of accidents looks quite suspicious...

Yeah, something hinky this way comes. We may find traitors on both
(or all 4?) ships, too.

-
I am a Transfinancial--A rich person born in a poor person's body.
Please stop the hate by sending me money to resolve my money
identity disorder. --anon