Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 03:03:43 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

or even close. Now I am on the plan with my wife and family. Any call
between customers in that carrier is "free" so I do not get 5 minutes
a year these days.
I am not much of a talker on the phone.

Paying for an incoming call is utter stupidity.

So, what is your filthy trolling on all these groups, Birdbrain?

--
Sociopath Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
understanding of the law: