Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Drywall 9' walls

replying to Tekkie®, Iggy wrote:
Sincerely sorry, I thought I had addressed your complaint directly...hopefully
I got it right this time. It's just my explained list, it's not an "article".
The link is:
https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ll-318143-.htm under
the question title of Installing Drywall, then just scroll to the bottom or to
the last comment.

Again, that's
https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ll-318143-.htm and
it's totally free access to anyone...no registering, no signing-in, no
signing-up, no email input, no cookie requirement and no parental blocking.

FYI, the perfection of Vertical is that it doesn't AT ALL need nor rely on
tape and mud to achieve its full fire protection potential, tape and mud is
ONLY for beautification. Horizontal on the other hand, MUST be taped and
mudded to achieve JUST initial fire protection. Horizontal destroys the first
line of defense and is much worse than unsealed-to-the-drywall or poorly fit
electrical boxes.