Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Drywall 9' walls

Iggy posted for all of us...

replying to Tekkie®, Iggy wrote:
Wow, that's pretty disabled...I'm not signed-up nor registered nor even use
cookies and I romp around with no problem on a 10-year old computer. The
link's right there and free for anyone to enjoy, just scroll to the bottom.
Yes, please do give me any links you think are more useful, much appreciated.
Smoke detectors are great, but not much help when the fire's spreading every
second and not being contained as designed and intended.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ls-426583-.htm

You conveniently avoided the reasons why I won't read your posting and
ignore my logic. You have one more chance...

--
Tekkie