BigWallop

Default Forthcoming Building Regulations on electrical work (Part P)

"Andrew McKay" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 03:48:49 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

ROFLMAO !!!! With my luck, B&Q would open a warehouse next door.

You do seem to have a fascination with B&Q - are you considering a new
career as one of their ever-so-helpful-helpers? g,d&rvvf

Andrew

I just can't stand the places and I think they should invest in some people
that know what the job is like from the inside. They're actually getting
just as bad as my local wholesalers. :-))

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com