Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 00:26:09 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

of storms down there in the peninsula but we have them too up here in
the hills. Perhaps the storms here aren't as severe as those down there
between the Atlantic and The Gulf?ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Glitch Monster

I'd love to have seen you telling them what to do :-)

Just too funny to see how you CLING to all these old Yanks now, after no
Brit is giving you the time of the day anymore, you unwashed Scottish
attention whore! LOL

--
Sociopath Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his use of the
pronoun "its":