Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 22:31:44 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Bill Clinton and Anthony (can I send you a picture of my) Wiener.

Why would someone with a name like Weiner not change it?

He looks Jewish. Why did you vote in a Jew?

Found another senile Yank to lead around by the nose, Birdbrain? Strange
that you NO LONGER succeed to do so with any Brits. BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"The cyclist and the bicycle can be treated as one, as they are