Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 16:52:45 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I used to have broadband from the telco British Telecom. ****ing
appalling - mainly due to falling apart old wires. I changed to Plusnet
and they sorted all the problems pretty quick. Strange, as they use BT
lines and equipment, and are actually owned by BT. The other good thing
about them is they only employ British people in their call centres. You
can actually understand what they're saying. None of this
"Whatzeemztubeeduproblimsir?"

At least those people WORK ...unlike you, you unwashed, unemployable dole
and welfare whore!

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who