Posted to alt.home.repair
Vagina Whisperer Vagina Whisperer is offline

Default Cordless telephones

On 08/20/2017 02:01 PM, wrote:

The reason our DSL is better than cable is Sprint bought out our mom
and pop phone company around 1990 and totally replaced all of their
archaic "plant". We got an underground fiber backbone and buried
copper to the house. This stuff is very tough, in a tougher than
normal environment. When Comcast bought out our mom and pop cable
company, they didn't do anything but raise the price. The cable on the
pole in front of my house is about a half century old. The pole is
older than that.

Our Comcast speed increased right after Hillary was defeated