Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Can i look at eclipse with

On 8/20/2017 9:13 AM, wrote:

Cell phone? Att says yes. Millions of glasses sold. Are they just suckers?

That's an excellent option.
If you can't find a hundred websites with real-time eclipse pictures,
you're not trying.

This thread got me thinking about photos or video of the eclipse ...
lots of good info out there from a quick google search -
- my favourite one said that if you wish to video the event -
forget the sky - point your video at all the people around you and
record their reactions and especially the audio !
John T.

I'd love to see it but not possible to travel there right now. Here in
CT we are way out of the path. I did see where farmers are getting big
buck letting people camp out in their fields. I imagine there will be
big crowds in some places.