Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can i look at eclipse with

On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 2:23:12 PM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:
Cell phone? Att says yes. Millions of glasses sold. Are they just suckers?

I wouldn't risk my cell phone, or my eyes.

This morning I mentioned that I intended to use a pinhole camera made
from two index cards (the low-tech solution). My husband said he had
some "welding glass" (perhaps scavenged from an old mask) and he'd see
if he had enough for both of us.

He's a laser engineer. In his lab there's a sign that reads:
Do not look into laser with remaining eye
I tend to trust him on these things.

Cindy Hamilton