Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Drywall 9' walls

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 12:44:01 GMT, Iggy
m wrote:

replying to ItsJoanNotJoann, Iggy wrote:
Yeah so? I already explained this to you. And no, not nearly everything...a
few things. I made a compliment here. And the others I added correct, relevant
and expanding content to, for those asking themselves a similar question that
happen upon the threads. You trolling me like I'm doing something illegal or
detrimental IN THE SLIGHTEST is the ignorance I can't comprehend.

You clearly don't want discussion and you clearly don't have anything to add
to the answers and you clearly think everyone else died and should be
memorialized with the thread being retired and removed from the internet.

Do you want your legacy of contribution to be a bunch of incomplete answers?
Do you want threads to die and to make it illegal if someone new comes along
to expound upon the answers or to ask additional questions (where the original
Asker dropped the ball)? Do you just hate interactive websites and absolutely
won't ever respond to anything positively nor cordially, if it's on an old
thread? Please get back to me when you make up your mind about what you're
doing here or how the site can be better...you aren't helping currently.

Some folks just like to put-others-down - I guess it makes them
feel superior or something - don't waste your breath on them.
As for myself - I appreciated your discussion - and the other
constructive intelligent replies - thanks for resurrecting the old
thread. ... except that - I'm so torn and conflicted by the great
arguements for both sides that I'll probably hang my drywall
oblique from here-on-in.
John T.