HeatMan

Default home repair business for sale greater Kc missouri area

You have some kind of major chip on your shoulder.

CB was telling you how things are, as was Turtle. You value your business
highly, as you should, but the sale value isn't the stuff you have. The
real sale value is you. The truck and the tools aren't worth a darn in some
peoples hands.

This is not the forum for selling a business anyway.

"TONY 70000" wrote in message
dragon I never said I won 5 company trucks man.I own collectiable vehicles

and
such and I drive older ones purposely so I can save money by doing my own
maintence.Is that a bad thing In your eyes?whats up with the world today
everyone Is way too negative.you all must be mad over not doing alot of

work
this year with the weak economy?