Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Cordless telephones

On 17/08/2017 06:09, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 4:59:48 PM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
On 8/16/2017 3:03 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/16/2017 1:04 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

My Panasonic has 3000 spam slots. I have used less than 800 of them.
Press
one button press the accept and they are history. No more Rachael from
card
services, MS support, or politicos. If I have time I play with them until
the want info then all of a sudden GONE. My record is 17 minutes. I
like it
when females call...

Had a good one yesterday. I won a vacation, 6 days and five nights. I
asked him if I could split it up, 2 days now, 2 days next month, 2 days
later. He did no know about that. I then asked if I could take the 6
days now and the 5 nights later. He asked "are you fukin with me" So I
replied "no, I'm ****ing your sister. He went into a tirade calling me
all sort of named so when he called a mother ****er I told him yes, your
mother is better than your sister. I think I made his work day a little
brighter.

Why is it that us retired olde fartz take such joy in such simple
pleasures? You, sir, are a gentleman, scholar and a kindred spirit. I
love to mess with them. SWMBO will often walk into my den or the family
room after I finish screwing one over and laugh saying "Got another
idiot, eh?"

I like your idea about splitting up the vacation time. Will use it next
time.

Got one of those calls for loans for the truly desperate. I told the
guy I was about $45,000 in arrears, was facing bankruptcy and really,
really needed the money bad to support my gambling habit. He was going
on and on like I was touting a $300K income, an 845 credit score and
wanted to pledge my Ferrari as collateral on a $2,500 loan. He finally
got done with his spiel and was getting ready to hand me off the closer
and asked if I had any questions before he did so. I simply asked if
everyone working there was so f**king stupid as to not know when
somebody was screwing with them.

I got a call a while back about student loan help. I've been out of college for around a half century and paid my way through so I have no college loans but I had to frak with the guy who sounded like he was at a call center in India. I told him I owed 135 million dollars and didn't know what to do and was considering suicide or going on a bank robbing spree. I kept him on as long as I could by telling him that I was considering going into the manufacture of illegal drugs. I got more bizarre until he finally hung up on me. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Crazed Monster

ROFPML