Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Cordless telephones

On 8/16/2017 1:04 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

My Panasonic has 3000 spam slots. I have used less than 800 of them. Press
one button press the accept and they are history. No more Rachael from card
services, MS support, or politicos. If I have time I play with them until
the want info then all of a sudden GONE. My record is 17 minutes. I like it
when females call...

Had a good one yesterday. I won a vacation, 6 days and five nights. I
asked him if I could split it up, 2 days now, 2 days next month, 2 days
later. He did no know about that. I then asked if I could take the 6
days now and the 5 nights later. He asked "are you fukin with me" So I
replied "no, I'm ****ing your sister. He went into a tirade calling me
all sort of named so when he called a mother ****er I told him yes, your
mother is better than your sister. I think I made his work day a little
brighter.