Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Smoke Detector's Light (Blinking Green)

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 13:57:44 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 03:14:02 GMT, Morgan
m wrote:

replying to Jonathan, Morgan wrote:
After a storm last night, my smoke alarms went off (beeped 3 times with very
loud sound) and noticed that 2 of the 6 were blinking green. I just replaced
all of them a month ago so I didn't think it was the battery. After holding
the test/reset button for 5 seconds, the blinking green light stopped. So I
want to thank you for posting your reply. It was very helpful!

Johnathan even saved 37 gerbils by making sure his detectors worked.

Test them. Pushing the test button will synchronize inter-connected
devices and alarm during the test. But still, test stand-alone units
via the test button.

Give it a test tickle.

"... what is good is the front end if you don't have the back end"--
Kimberly Guilfoyle