Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Cordless telephones

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

On 8/15/2017 12:04 PM, Art Todesco wrote:

Speaking of spammers, the Panasonic models have a memory for spam
numbers. When you get a call, (you need caller ID) and you determine
it's a spammer, you then put the numbers in the spam memory. Future
calls from that number are then blocked.

Would be nice but the spammers change caller id numbers every few hours.

My Panasonic has 3000 spam slots. I have used less than 800 of them. Press
one button press the accept and they are history. No more Rachael from card
services, MS support, or politicos. If I have time I play with them until
the want info then all of a sudden GONE. My record is 17 minutes. I like it
when females call...

--
Tekkie