Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default New circular saw

I always take the reviews with a big grain of salt -
- the Chevy Vega was MotorTrend Car-Of-The-Year for 1971 -
.. yep I owned one ..

I owned one, too. It was a nice little car with one big problem. The
aluminum block and steel head would heat and therefore expand unevenly,
resulting in blown head gaskets. The good news was that changing a head
gasket was pretty easy. The second time I had to do it took about a
half hour start to finish, and I'm no mechanic. The third time it
happened I put in a new block with steel cylinder sleeves.

I bought mine used - just 4 years old - and it already had rust
holes - and older rust holes that had been patched !
... that and the smoke-machine of a motor.
... yeah nice little car .. says you and MotorTrend.
John T.