Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Oven door hinges locked in transit position. Won't unlock.

On 14/08/2017 20:39, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 14 Aug 2017 16:44:03 GMT, bp
m wrote:

replying to Fred Phase, bp wrote:

However, I've been reading this group for iirc 20 years and I don't

Scary huh, I think I have wasted 15 years listening to you lot so far ;-)

remember Fred Phase or most of the other people they reply to. Does
anyone rememeber Fred Phase?

Looks like he only posted to two threads according to a google groups
search.

Oddly that thread has been resurrected a few times now in 2015 and 2016.

--
Cheers,

John.