Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cordless telephones

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 13:24:02 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

Can I plug the base-unit into the phone-jack and use its handset in a different room? Can I can buy only a charger for that handset?

Generallt speaking yes on both counts, bur why not get one with one
or more wireless extensions - then you get the chargrs with them.

We have a wireless base on the wall in the kitchen with answering
machine built in, and I have another wireless base on my desk in the
basement with 2 remotes - o0ne in the living room and one in the
bedroom. We have both bases and the IP Phone system on UPS units.